If your child's account is NEGATIVE $15.00 or more they will not be allowed to charge the following items on their account: all snacks/chips from the cart, cookies, ice cream, and 1.00 drinks. They will be asked to put any of those items back until money is paid on the account or they bring in cash for those items. This will be done in a discrete and friendly way, but we must uphold our policy. They will never be told they can not get lunch items from the menu, either hot or cold. Please help by looking online to see what their balance is, or please reach out to Amanda Jones [email protected] if you would like to know your balance.
Thank you for participating in our lunch program at TJCA. I would like to explain how a few things work and hopefully answer any questions you may have.
Revtrak is our new online payment program. You only need to sign up for this program if you would like to pay for lunch with a credit card or e-check and be able to keep track of what your children order. There will also be a place for you to make a donation to our feed a Gryphon program or make a bus payment. Your child will have a lunch account and any funds or negative balances from last year have been transferred. There is a link to Revtrak on each menu. You will need their student ID and a verification code. If you have not received an email with your child's student ID and verification code, please contact [email protected] Add all of your children to your account, make a one-time payment or set up auto-pay for each child, add to your cart, then you can check out for everything with one credit card payment.
You can still send in cash or a check either to the cafeteria with your child or you can bring it to either office.
* If you have any questions please contact the food service director Amanda Jones, [email protected]
Free and reduced lunch program
For those who qualify, thank you for participating in our free and reduced lunch program. Here are a few guidelines that you may need to know. If you would like to see if you qualify, please print the economically disadvantaged form on the menu page and turn it in to the office.
- Students must order the complete student lunch in order to get the discount. This includes a choice of one entree, a choice of two sides (hot or cold,) and a beverage, milk, water, juice or tea. Reduced lunch will be $2.00.
- Any additional food items including food from the school lunch and snacks are an extra charge. Please be sure to send in cash or add money to your account if you would like your children to be able to purchase these items.
- All students will not be able to order snacks unless they have a positive balance on their account or bring in cash.
- Breakfast is not included in the free and reduced lunch program at this time. Breakfast is offered to all students at the grammar school. The cost is 0.50 cents for each cold item and $1.00 for hot breakfast. They are limited to one item and one water.