Thank you for participating in our lunch program at TJ. I would like to explain how a few things work and hopefully answer any questions you may have regarding our menus or the foodease program.
* I have added a link on all of the menus to the lunch account login page . If you are having trouble logging on, or have never logged on you will have to go to change password under the parent login heading.
* All of your children are now on one account, and you can easily look under food consumed to see what each child is ordering and what the cost of those items are.
* Your account balance can be found under account funds, and you can add money by clicking add credit under the account funds heading. Cash or a check can always be sent with a child to either campus at any time.
* Only the grammar school is able to preorder lunch at this time, and the cost of the student lunch is $3.00.
* There is a hot breakfast order link on the grammar breakfast menu and will be for the dates indicated on the menu. The cost of the breakfast is $1.00 and is not charged to the Childs account until the item is picked up that morning. This order link is only for the cafeteria staff to get an accurate count, to eliminate lines and allow for speedy grab and go breakfast setup. Cold breakfast is available for pickup on all other days and does not have to be preordered, students just walk up to the cafeteria and pick up. The cost is $1.00
* The upper campus menu is an a la cart menu meaning all items can be purchased separately and in any quantity. They can also be purchased as a meal for $3.00. That meal would include one entrée, two hot sides, fresh fruit or pudding and milk or water. There are also many choices not on the menu, I will add all special items to a sidebar on the menu each day so you can see if there is an option you would like.
* We offer a reduced lunch coupon for those who qualify and that gives the student $1.00 off of their purchase each day. If your Childs account is more than $20.00 negative they are not allowed to get snacks or $1.00 drinks unless they bring in money. They will still be able to order a meal.
* If you have any questions please contact the food service director Amanda Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org