Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy (TJCA) is looking for talented, professional teachers, administrators, and non-teaching employees who strive for excellence. We welcome your interest and application/resume for current positions available as well as future opportunities for employment.
Teacher and Administrator Opportunities
- Principal, Grammar School - Apply here https://tjca.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=37
- Exceptional Children's Teacher, K-5 - Apply here https://tjca.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=36
- To view all TJCA teacher openings, go to https://tjca.tedk12.com/hire
- Substitute Teacher Substitute Teacher Job Description
- Custodian, Upper Campus Custodian Job Description
- Groundskeeper / Maintenance Maintenance / Groundskeeper Job Description
- Cafeteria Worker Cafeteria Worker Job Description
- Substitute Cafeteria Worker. Must be available between 8:00AM - 2:30 PM, hours/days will vary.
For the Maintenance, Custodian, Cafeteria Worker, Sub Cafeteria and Bus Driver positions you may complete the Employment Application below and fax it to 828-484-2759, email to [email protected] or drop it off at the High School front office.
Substitute Teacher Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for Substitute Teachers. Please complete the Substitute Application below and fax it to 828-484-2759, email to [email protected], or drop by the High School Office M- F, 7:30 - 4:00.
We are always looking for talented individuals who would like to serve in a coaching capacity. If you are interested please contact our Athletic Director, Steven Jones at [email protected] or 828-657-9998 x7015.