Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy (TJCA) is looking for talented, professional teachers, administrators, and non-teaching employees who strive for excellence. We welcome your interest and application/resume for current positions available as well as future opportunities for employment.
- High School Counselor - 12 month position
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- High School Physical Education Teacher
- 8th Grade ELA/Social Studies Teacher
- 6th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Exceptional Children Teacher - Grammar
- K-5 Teacher, Grammar School
- Part-time ESL Teacher, Grammar School (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested)
Apply on TeacherMatch at https://nc.teachermatch.org/jobboard.do, and enter Thomas Jefferson Classical Academy in the "District" block to view all openings.
- TeacherMatch Applicant Support contact info:
Phone Support: 855-980-0511
Email Support: email@example.com
Substitute Teacher Opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for Substitute Teachers. Please complete the Substitute Application below and fax it to 828-202-5135, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop by the High School Office M-TH, 9AM - 2PM.
- Teacher Assistant, Grammar School
- Custodian, Middle School, Full-time, 10-month position. M-F, 7:00AM - 3:30PM (schedule could vary)
- Maintenance / Grounds Worker, Full-time, 12-month
- Part Time Cafeteria Worker. M-F, 10:00AM - 2:30PM (may vary slightly)
- Substitute Cafeteria Worker. Must be available between 8:00AM - 2:30 PM, hours/days will vary.
For all of the above positions, complete the Employment Application below and fax it to 828-202-5135 or email to email@example.com.
We are always looking for talented individuals who would like to serve in a coaching capacity. If you are interested please contact our Athletic Director, Steven Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-657-9998 x1505.